Winter has come to southern Georgia, and even if we’re not buried under several feet of snow like other parts of the country, the nights are colder and your home’s furnace is working harder than ever. When your home’s heating system stops functioning, things are going to get chilly.
My furnace has broken down. What should I do?
Let’s say that you live in Valdosta. You wake up one morning, and you find that your home isn’t getting any heat. In fact, the entire system seems to not be working. You need to find a HVAC company. Here are some of the things you should consider:
- You want a company that has been doing this for decades: Finding a company that has experience, certification, and positive community reviews is critical. For instance, Ray and Son has been repairing and maintaining heating systems and furnaces for more than 50 years. We know our way around these systems, and you can trust us to do what is right for you and your home. We’re licensed, bonded, and insured—something that Angie’s List recommends you look for.
- You want a company that has seen it all and knows it all: Because we’ve been around for more than 50 years, we’ve seen just about everything when it comes to repairing furnaces. We service all makes and models, and we have specialized training that allows us to make the best possible diagnosis of what’s going on with your system.
- You want a company that will be thorough: Sure, maybe it’s just your furnace that is on the fritz. But, by inspecting your entire system, the certified technicians at Ray and Son will be able to not only properly diagnose the problem, but also give the system a clean overall bill of health after the repair has been made.
- You want a professional recommendation: A good furnace repair company will sit down with you and make sure you understand the problem, what the potential solutions are, and how they plan to address the system. At Ray and Son, we will discuss your options and pricing upfront with you, so that you feel in control about your decision.
- You want a company that backs up their word… and their work: Ray and Son prides itself on doing the job right the first time. We’re so confident in our work that we offer a full 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back. We also provide a warranty on all our parts and service for one full year.
What can I expect when I hire Ray and Son to do my repair?
First of all, we appreciate your business, and we’re excited to be working with you. You can expect us to deliver on our promises, provide you with information upfront, and—of course—make sure your heating system gets the repair it needs to get working again.
Here are five things you can expect from us:
- Professionalism: Not only in the way that we and our technicians conduct ourselves, but in the sense that we have the latest training and certification from leading brands and manufacturers in the industry. We’re a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, and we even took home the 2007 Carrier President’s Award for our commitment to service and keeping up with our skills.
- Availability: We’re ready to help you, 24/7. Obviously, you don’t plan when you want to have your heating system go on strike (otherwise, you’d plan to never have it break down!), so only being open during business hours won’t cut it. Give us a call when you need us, and we’ll figure out a way to help you out and restore the warmth to your home.
- Great Service: We’re really proud of our reviews, and we let the customers speak for themselves. People are as happy to work with us as we are with them, and we appreciate their kind words and word-of-mouth recommendations.
- Local Service: As you might expect from a company named “Ray and Son,” this is a family business based right here in Nashville. We’re proud to service a wide swath of south Georgia, and we’ve been repairing furnaces from Arabi to Lake Park since 1965.
- Financing: Again: no one particularly plans to have their furnace go out, or to need repairs on their system. Short of a magical crystal ball, you’ll have a hard time always fitting a heating repair into your budget. To make things easier, we offer hassle-free financing options, with no credit checks required.
The Comfort Club
For additional peace of mind when you’re getting a repair on your heating system, consider joining the Ray and Son Comfort Club. For a one-time cost, you get a ton of benefits, including:
- Air Conditioner and Furnace Cleaning: A complete system cleaning to check for any small issues that can be addressed that day and ensure your system is up to factory specs ($149 value).
- Repair-Free Guarantee: If you need any repairs over the next 90 days after your tune-up (besides any repairs addressed during your tune-up), we’ll refund every single penny of the tune-up’s cost.
- 100% Return on Investment, Guaranteed: Recoup your tune-up cost in energy savings over the next 90 days (compared to the same period last year), or we’ll pay you the difference.
It’s a great value, and it rolls regular maintenance and emergency repair on both your air conditioning and heating system together into one package. If you’re the type who likes to stay ahead of the game, signing up for the Comfort Club will help you feel comfortable in your home, year-round.
How can I schedule a repair with Ray and Son?
If your home’s system is in need of a furnace repair, schedule a consultation with us to discuss service options and how we can help. And, remember: if you own a business, we can help you with your commercial heating as well.